IMPORTANT REMINDER: MARCH 22 2019 @ 23:59 UTC IS THE DEADLINE FOR NOMINATING COMMITTEE APPLICATIONS FOR ICANN LEADERSHIP POSITIONS
The ICANN Nominating Committee (NomCom) is inviting applications and recommendations for the following positions:
- Three (3) members of the ICANN Board of Directors.
- One (1) member of the PTI Board of Directors.
- Three (3) regional representatives to the At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) – one from the Asia, Australia, and Pacific Islands region, one from the Latin America and Caribbean Islands region, one from the Africa region.
- Two (2) members of the Generic Names Supporting Organization (GNSO) Council.
- One (1) member of the Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO) Council.
For full consideration, the NomCom must receive applications by 22 March 2019, 23:59 UTC. There will be no grace period for candidates to complete their application forms on the new online candidate portal. Applications that remain incomplete at the end of this period will not be considered.
- Submit your application through the online candidate portal.
- Submit candidate recommendations through the online form.
All applications are confidential. The successful candidates will be announced by September 2019 and will assume their positions after the ICANN 66 Annual General, which runs from 2-7 November 2019.
Individuals selected by the NomCom will have a unique opportunity to work with accomplished colleagues from around the globe to help shape the Internet’s technical coordination and policy development.
Guided by the broad public interest, those selected will work to fulfill ICANN’s mission to coordinate the global Internet’s system of unique identifiers, and in particular, to ensure its stable and secure operation. They will gain valuable insights and experience working on topics including knowledge, responsibility, culture, and geography. They will make a valuable public service contribution toward the functioning and evolution of this essential global resource.
About the ICANN Nominating Committee – https://www.icann.org/nomcom2019